Welcome to Holiday Taj Tours. The Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi is a unique blend of cultural, historical and spiritual experiences that will take you through the three most popular destinations in India – Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and the spiritual city of Varanasi.
- Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
- Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
- Day 3: Delhi to Agra
- Day 4: Agra to Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri
- Day 5: Jaipur Sightseeing
- Day 6: Jaipur to Varanasi
- Day 7: Varanasi Sightseeing
- Day 8: Departure from Varanasi
Itinerary for golden triangle tour with varanasi:
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi Upon arrival at the Delhi airport, you will be greeted by our representative who will transfer you to your hotel. After check-in, you can relax and freshen up for the rest of the day.
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing After breakfast, start your Delhi sightseeing tour which includes a visit to some of the most popular landmarks like Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Lotus Temple and more. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Delhi to Agra After breakfast, drive to Agra, the city of love. Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel and visit the magnificent Taj Mahal at sunset.
Day 4: Agra to Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri After breakfast, visit Agra Fort and then proceed to Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri, the abandoned city built by Mughal Emperor Akbar. Upon arrival in Jaipur, check-in to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5: Jaipur Sightseeing After breakfast, start your Jaipur sightseeing tour which includes visits to Amer Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, and more. In the evening, explore the local markets and indulge in some shopping.
Day 6: Jaipur to Varanasi After breakfast, board your flight to Varanasi. Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Day 7: Varanasi Sightseeing Wake up early in the morning and experience a boat ride on the river Ganges. Witness the rituals performed by the locals on the riverbank. Later, visit some of the most popular temples and ghats in Varanasi. In the evening, attend the Ganga Aarti ceremony at the Dasaswamedh Ghat.
Day 8: Departure from Varanasi After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to the airport for your onward journey.
A Quick Guide to golden triangle tour with varanasi:
- Explore the magnificent monuments and landmarks of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.
- Visit the iconic Taj Mahal and Amer Fort.
- Experience the spiritual and cultural essence of Varanasi.
- Witness the beautiful rituals and ceremonies performed on the riverbank of Ganges.
- Shop for some traditional and authentic souvenirs.
Things to do:
- Take a rickshaw ride in the old city of Delhi.
- Taste the mouth-watering street food of Agra.
- Shop for some authentic handicrafts and jewelry in Jaipur.
- Attend a morning yoga session in Varanasi.
- Take a stroll in the local markets and witness the vibrant culture of Varanasi.